Heartbroken .
I loved you,you loved me.
4 years.
I remember staying up
for countless hours
texting you.
Tick
tock
tick
tock.
As time elapses,
our love grows apart.
No more warm kisses.
My cheeks feel cold
like a frosted winter day.
No more laying in your arms.
Countless tears
falling down.
Drip
drip
drip.
You were the bee,
and I was the flower.
We both needed
each other.
But now
you don't need me anymore.
I'm unwanted.
Like crumpled paper
thrown into a waste basket.
Forgotten.
My computer blasts
the music that
reminds me of
what was once us.
"Perfect Two" is what
we used to be.
I keep hoping
that one day
you will love me again
like I love you.
And every night
I stare at the time
and wait.
I don't blink.
I can't.
11:11.
I always wish that
one day the love
we used to have
will somehow come back,
but it never comes true.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!! AND YOU THINK YOUR BAD AT WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*you're :) but thanks lol
Delete